19.7.13

Life Update: Latergram

Hey you gorgeous people! Lately I've...............


Kissed and hugged a certain Saskatoon gentleman.... (oopsie!)



Traveled in styled {comfy-style that is}and of course pointed my toes while doing so!



Enrolled my son at Karate lessons, he is doing great!!!



Taken selfies before ballet class.... {because I can!}



Had a drink {or four} cucumber and mint martini pictured here!



Been super sick at work... with a really bad cold. I am a responsible girl you guys!




Rehearsed for hours...




Eaten like a troll. Boyfriend spoils me with delish romantic dinners, what's not to love!?




What have you all been up to??????



2 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

Looks heavenly!

Jesse @ GoodGirlGoneGlad said...

So glad your doing well! Love all of your pics!!
xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...